Monday, March 7, 2011

3 Questions

a) Why are you studying English? Explain with details.
I study English because it is useful and I need to learn English for communication in USA.First,English is the most useful language in the world.English is always use in bussiness and communication between countries.It is a useful language in our life.Second,I need to learn English to make communicate with people in USA.Learning English is necessary in USA.I need to learn English to understand what people say,and talk with them.
b) Do you use English very much when you're not in this class? Explain what situations you need to use it in.
I don't use English very much when I am not in this class,because I talk with friends in Chinese.When I work in Chinese restaurant,I need to use English.I need to understand what my customer say and tell them information about the menu.And I use English in school.I do my homework in English,talk with people in English,and listening the class in English.
c) How do you feel when you use English? Are you sometimes nervous, comfortable, or...? Explain.
Sometime,I feel nervous when I use English.I feel nervous because my pronunciation is bad,and I don't know how to transfer Chinese to English in my mind.Sometime,people talk with me in English,I don't understand what they say.

4 comments:

  1. Do you hate English when you don't understand it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,I don't hat English when I don't understand it.
    I don't have any plan to develop in China,and I never think about this problem,so I am not sure if I will go back to China

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like to talk with your friends in English?

    ReplyDelete